Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alien Recolor of SimCribbling's Skintone

by PattyMcPat2666 Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 2:54 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:17 AM
wow, this is nice. Good work, thank you. But, i have a question: Is this skintone anatomly corect?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:24 AM
I have a query: on the left it says that I need to download a mesh to be able to use this skintone?! Why is that?
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:06 AM
I think its just linking to the original site, so you can see what skin colours the original creator has done.

Great work, thanks.

"Birdie, birdie, in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like sugar, tastes like sap. OMG! IT'S BIRDIE CRAP!"

Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ysabella
wow, this is nice. Good work, thank you. But, i have a question: Is this skintone anatomly corect?

The skintone is not anatomically correct is I'm thining of the right stuff...

Quote: Originally posted by emiejemy
I have a query: on the left it says that I need to download a mesh to be able to use this skintone?! Why is that?

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't know if I needed to post that or not. It's just another link to the original website. There's no mesh required.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:52 PM
Quote:

Basically she colourised a texture, which someone else had made
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:51 PM
Cool!!! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zythe
Basically she colourised a texture, which someone else had made

Exactly, thanks for clairifying it for everyone...oh, and I'm a guy...lol, but it's alright
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:15 AM
Looks great good job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 12:50 AM
Love it, this series by simscribbling is one of my favorites. Now my Aliens can look good to.

Looking on the Bright Side of Life!
#11 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 11:53 AM
jus wat i am looking 4!!! thanks
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 5:59 PM
This is great Patty keep up your good work! I luv your skintones! It even makes the aliens look realistic. Thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 4:34 PM
Is this default? If not, is there a default replacement of this somewhere? I really like it and I have Louis' default for the rest of my sims, so Alien seems a bit out of place with Maxis skintone...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 11:00 PM
Where an I find this as a non-default? The site is down, but I'm totally in love. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 2:54 AM
amazing