Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Remake of Sims 1 House! - 1BR, 1BA, Deck - Lot 6

by Youkochylde Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 1:51 PM - Updated 28th Oct 2005 at 1:24 AM by Youkochylde : Mislabelled lot size in original post.

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:32 AM
Very cool, thank-you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:28 AM
You're welcome! :D

"Did they look like psychos? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*** how crazy they are!" -Seth Gecko, 'Dusk Til Dawn'
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:01 AM
Oh yeeeeeeeeeah I LOVE this one!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:10 PM
Brilliant idea Youkochylde. You inspired me to remake some of my own Sims 1 lots. I'm going to build the original Goth mansion.

Here's a link I found that shows some of the lots in their former, perspective-less glory (don't they look shocking now we're all used to true 3D Sims?): Simmington Square Original Sims Lots

I found enlarged images on the above site which seem hidden, but here they are (I also have enlargements of the houses in cut-away view if you want more detail of layout etc.):
Screenshots

hasta la victoria siempre
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:29 PM
Here are the cut-away views:
Screenshots

hasta la victoria siempre
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 12:30 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'm making the Goth house and Lot 2 mansion next, believe me! *HUGS*

"Did they look like psychos? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*** how crazy they are!" -Seth Gecko, 'Dusk Til Dawn'
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Youkochylde
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'm making the Goth house and Lot 2 mansion next, believe me! *HUGS*

:dance: Yessss!! Will download them also :dance:
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:58 AM
This is a beautiful house thanks, I also think that the reason why you have to make them bigger is that the new sims are bigger and so is their stuff, I found that when playing sims1 I always thought the furniture was as big as them, but in real life it isnt, and maxis seem to have got the proportions better in sims2. Thanks for all your hard work and ability for detail.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ataribaby0
Here are the cut-away views:

OH MY GOD!!!
I'm so gonna build tonight
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 8:28 AM
Thank you, this one is nicely done. Although I'd say the front porch is too small, sim-guests seem to stuck there.
I'll take what you've done and just make a porch a bit bigger.