Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Remake of Sims 1 House! - 1BR, 1BA - Lot 5 House

by Youkochylde Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 5:13 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:10 AM
Ohhhh i remember that house, I liked to make the back pad for bbq-ing and pool parties lol! Very good recreation of it to, it triggered my memory of it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:22 AM
Glad you like it! I'm also going to be doing a remake of the Goth House from Sims1, and am trying to find a floorplan of the mansion from lot 2. I did remakes of the houses from lot 10 and 6 as well, they're around here somewhere. lol

"Did they look like psychos? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*** how crazy they are!" -Seth Gecko, 'Dusk Til Dawn'
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:29 AM
OMG, this is JUST what I wanted! *drops at your feet and bows* Thanks so much! I'm on my way to remaking the old neighbourhood at last! *yayness!* Can't wait for the Goth house neither... you're awesome! Again, HUGE thanks! *downloading*
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:59 PM
Nice work you did Youkochylde
My sims like your house very much and send you thier thanks

Hmmm interesting having those old sims 1 houses back in the sims 2.
One tip, if you have the sims 1 installed go into the game, take screenshots of the houses you plan to recreate.
Print the screenshots and you got the floorplans
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 12:29 AM
Believe me, I would, if my Sims1 still worked. >_< My disc is too scratched to do anything with. I'm trying to find people with Sims1 so I can get screenshots of hte Goth house and mansion in lot 2. If you know anyone, send them my way!

"Did they look like psychos? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*** how crazy they are!" -Seth Gecko, 'Dusk Til Dawn'
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:49 AM
Thanks, I used to put that single bloke in this house. have you done Claire Charmings house yet?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:04 PM
Love all your Sims 1 starter homes, great for new families, but it seems somebody has beaten you to the bigger homes though.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100654
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:22 AM
Yeah, Melly did the bigger houses, but also included custom content and such that isn't compatible with earlier versions. I'm still going to be remaking some of the other Sims1 houses (As soon as RL lets me rest!), and they will ONLY have Maxis-made stuff in them, just like these. :D

Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:46 PM
Looking forward to them! I'm always a bit wary about lots with custom contents, and the catalogue overflowing with stuffs I never use.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:21 PM
*downloading* thanks! keep 'em coming!

http://www.freewebs.com/barneythegoldfish My monthly webcomic about a Goldfish and his adventures in a fishbowl..
http://www.freewebs.com/raikasims2/ my own SIMS 2 site, where some stuff is already up, but cooler stuff will be available soon ..Mesher(s) wanted, but not needed..
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 1:04 AM
Sims1 Residentials
Quote: Originally posted by Youkochylde
Glad you like it! I'm also going to be doing a remake of the Goth House from Sims1, and am trying to find a floorplan of the mansion from lot 2. I did remakes of the houses from lot 10 and 6 as well, they're around here somewhere. lol

Lol! I have all my sims1 and its expansion packs right above me in the desk cabinet as well, I think that is great your combining the old sims1 with 2.

When a girl hates you; the way she hates you, she really likes you.... That's basic "KiNDERGARTEN PSYCHOLOGY"
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 8:21 AM
This is so cute, although I can't remember this house from Sims 1 (I didn't play much of it).
Really a good starter, with perspective - you can build it up or make it a two-bedroom, it looks like there's enough space.
I'll use it for my village life