Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arabian Dream-middle eastern flavor window set

by redeth20 Posted 28th Oct 2005 at 4:36 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2005 at 5:27 AM by redeth20

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:54 AM
Stunning!!!! Love them!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 5:04 AM
Yes!! More! Can you make doors and arches to match?

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 5:11 AM
If you have the entire seamless wallwindow set and want to use these for a door all you have to do is choose the door from the wall window set and use the invisible handle recolor (this is available for download with the original set) and voila you have a matching door.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") HAFTDE

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 7:55 AM
Sertanly interested, looks beautiful, are you going to make more colours, like white and creme?
They are very nice, great work...
Thanks a lot.

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 5:41 PM
Cool I love these, Yes I like Cream Colors White, Tans, & Orange, Reds. Thank you so much. I Love These.

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 5:24 PM
These are beautiful in game. I would love to see you post other windows that you have done. Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 11:58 AM
These are beautiful. Might think about matching doors too!

I think therefore I'm dangerous
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 3:58 AM
so which download is which?
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:45 AM
I tested them and they look really so good in the game - thank you

Juli
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 11:48 AM
love them!! any chance of a archway soon in this style?
#12 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 4:42 AM
they're really cool! for some reason they're not working with me, though. i've put both zip files in my download folder (after extracting them, of course) but they're not appearing in the catalogue. it's supposed to be in the windows folder, right? i didn't have probs with any of my other downloads, so far.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#13 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 4:07 AM
nrbiasi, do you have numenor's wall windows?
Everyone, ALL vertical peices of the wall windows set pull recolors from the seamless windows. USe other parts of the set with these recolors for doors, arches, etc.
Scholar
#14 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 4:30 PM
Excellent
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 8:23 PM
they are gorgeous! I love them! Hope you will do more!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 4:59 AM
I love that! but it dont work for my sims/ :[ can you help me how it work?? i did download it with zip then extracting it to downloads folders. if i did something wrong let me know! thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 1:30 AM
thanks