Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**UPDATED**Recolor Maxis "Lost & Found" #23

by samanthamas Posted 18th Jun 2006 at 2:54 PM - Updated 20th Jun 2006 at 4:11 AM by samanthamas : Updated June 19

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 4:06 PM
Hey...it looks really good in white.

How about a blue and deep red one aswell?

*sings the first post song*

"Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies..."
Inventor
#3 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 4:28 PM
Very nice recolor, thanks a lot!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 4:48 PM
Here's another one:

How about having more modern stuff in it? Say some...black and white things?

"Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies..."
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 5:32 PM
Nice recolor, thank you very much for starting the recoloring of this new cool item recovered by the two talented guys.
However, white brights too much. I'd prefer some recolor to match maxis stuff, such as light blue, light green, dark pink and so on. Hope you will try these.
I'm not downloading this white cabinet but will stay tuned. Thanks again and ciao.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 5:43 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments and requests! I will check back here tonight and create/upload all the color requests everyone's made, so be sure to check back in!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 8:28 PM
Hey! Nice recolor, I really like it!! 'Nd where did you get that chair?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 9:37 PM
I love the white shelf! I have tons of white furniture in my game, so this will match very nicely. Any chance you could make the clutter on the shelves in shades of blue & turquiose? I have this beach house that's pretty much in ocean type colors and I'd love to have this in there.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 10:07 PM
Awesome Job! Colors to match other maxis items like lamammaforever would be great! maybe even some figurine or floral/plant items on the shelves..Thank you again!

Everything happens for a reason!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:16 AM Last edited by samanthamas : 19th Jun 2006 at 12:46 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mirtepirtje
Hey! Nice recolor, I really like it!! 'Nd where did you get that chair?
Thanks! The chair is from simplan-x....here is the direct link - http://www.simplan-x.com/objects/Be...lanbedroom0.htm .....it's a pay item though.

I will make a white one with turquois items, along with the other requests :-) I will post them later tonight. Unfortunatly I can't change the actual items inside the cabinets to plants etc, because that would require meshing and I haven't gotten that far yet But check back later for the recolors
Scholar
#11 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:18 AM
That's really pretty. Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:32 AM
i asked for i white 1 and i got it,,,thank you
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 8:36 AM
nice thanx 4 sharing
Scholar
#14 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:14 AM
Looks good, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 5:06 PM