Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 10:53 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 24th Apr 2008 at 1:21 AM.
Default Creator Challenges!
Yes, it's time again for another Creator Challenge to end, and another to begin.. but this time there are a few differences:

The Fairytale Challenge Exceptionals

Because of the amount of fantastic entries for this Challenge, narrowing it down to five or six nominations for Exceptional Awards seemed an impossible task.. so instead we've pushed out the boat, and given you sixteen things to vote on!

You can vote on Lots (closed)

and Objects, Sims, Clothes and a Career (closed)

The Next Challenge - Farm/Rural

After a poll in which the leaders were separated by a single vote, the Farm and Rural theme won - but Sci-Fi fans will get their chance next time round.
So, the Farm & Rural area will be open in the next few days - and although the obvious thing is to make bazillions of fantastic recolours of Seasons objects, a better idea maybe is to try to make stuff without Seasons - or try something new and original, or something you think EAxis left out of Seasons. Fairytale provided us with masses of brilliant inventions, let's try to beat it this time round!

Concerning dates: the Farm & Rural Challenge will officially open very shortly, and will be open for a month and an extra week, to allow for holidays/family visits/hangovers over Christmas and New Year. So start planning, and get your entries in by Jan 13th.

To see all the challenge rules - clicky here

Final Points

First off - if you are still holiday shopping, a little plug for the fabulous MTS2 Amazon Store - where you can buy anything that Amazon sells, not just EPs and Stuff Packs. Using the Amazon link gives MTS2 a donation at no cost to you! You can also pick up some lovely MTS2 merchandise to to prove how awesome you are

And secondly...
BRIANZZZZ!!!!

Enjoy the Challenge all

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
11 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 10:53 PM
Cool, Farm & Rural area :D
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 11:09 PM
Darn, I was hoping for Sci-fi...
Oh well, I'll try to come up with something.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 11:18 PM
yay! i'm waiting for some new rural stuff!!!
#6 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:17 AM
Yay, farm and rural, I voted hidden kingdom of Ur-Bet

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:32 AM
Scifi and rural, I love both themes 100%, this is going to be great to see..!! :D
Alchemist
#8 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 1:38 PM
The contests are lots of fun and very inspiring, the rural theme is something more realistic inbetween the fairies and the aliens, I´m looking forward to the great and wonderful entries!
Instructor
#9 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 4:15 PM
Oh, Sci-Fi was first for such a long time....
But I have already an idea for farming.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 4:46 PM
Quote:
And secondly...
BRIANZZZZ!!!!

??????

Quote:
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 7 characters.
so I added this! :p

I was going to start eating all natural foods, until I heard of all these people dying of natural causes.
My other favorite website, www.SimSafe2.com, I'm Petunia Mae Witherbottom there.
Theorist
#11 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 5:32 PM
Thanks for the update tiggs!

(come of si-fi next month!!)

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 5:41 PM
Oops, I never voted, would've voted sci-fi. But then where would that leave us?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 10:15 PM
I think that farm is a great theme for some new hats or clothes... or maybe I'll learn how to mesh!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:51 PM
Can't wait for the new contest! There were such great things on the fairy tale one. I've gotten a couple country homes and am always looking for some country and rural stuff so can't wait to see what you all come up with next! It really does enchance the games and stories so much.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 12:28 AM
Oh Please, can anyone make horses? I would die and go to heaven(taking the horses, of course!) if there was horses in the game, just like we have cats and dogs! The statues are great, but horses galloping and grazing, and been tamed, or not...Anyone???

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 11:09 AM
Heya , i know this might sound stupid to you lot because you have been on here for ages but , wheres the log out button ?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:27 PM
AshSimsTisdale7., now why would you ever want to log out?

The Log Out button is listed on the drop down list under User Tools in the far upper right-hand corner of any ModTheSims2 page.

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Forum Resident
#18 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 4:15 PM
Oh, dang! I missed out on the Fairytale contest? Looks like I picked a HORRIBLE time to take a break from Modthesims2 the last few months!
Oh well, at least I can still vote! =D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 4:32 PM
sunken-woglinde, if you'd still like to earn the badge on your lookup, you can do that in about a month, the area will be open again for submissions

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Forum Resident
#20 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vera Marina
Oh Please, can anyone make horses? I would die and go to heaven(taking the horses, of course!) if there was horses in the game, just like we have cats and dogs! The statues are great, but horses galloping and grazing, and been tamed, or not...Anyone???

I'd like to. I love horses too. people say I am a crazy horse... I think I am just spirit free... slave to love :D
I join your claim: anybody going to create real horses?
come on! it's a big challenge :D
Forum Resident
#21 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
sunken-woglinde, if you'd still like to earn the badge on your lookup, you can do that in about a month, the area will be open again for submissions

what do you mean? fairytale contest or contest in general?
excuse me but English is not my mother tongue... so sometimes I don't catch the meaning...... you know what I mean
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alisar
what do you mean? fairytale contest or contest in general?
excuse me but English is not my mother tongue... so sometimes I don't catch the meaning...... you know what I mean

One of the things participants in challenges earn is a badge on their user lookup.

If someone missed a challenge - one month after it is over, the challenge area will be opened up again - so one could still submit a download to that area, and if it is accepted, the badge will appear on the lookup for the challenge completed.

At this time anyone who would still like to can submit an item for 'ancients' or 'hollywood' and earn a badge.

Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 9:08 AM
Darn Australia should of won
Forum Resident
#24 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
One of the things participants in challenges earn is a badge on their user lookup.

If someone missed a challenge - one month after it is over, the challenge area will be opened up again - so one could still submit a download to that area, and if it is accepted, the badge will appear on the lookup for the challenge completed.

At this time anyone who would still like to can submit an item for 'ancients' or 'hollywood' and earn a badge.

great! thank you, tiggerypum
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 1:42 PM
Awww....
If i only could merch i would enter.
But i will see all your stuff that you make
Page 1 of 2