Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] *Request* Almost Shoulder length flipped hair with bangs

by wilhelmina Posted 18th May 2005 at 7:49 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2005 at 6:09 AM by wilhelmina : Forgot to add something

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:52 PM
wilhelmina, you did a wonderful job on this. I will definitely download. People like you have made the Sims 2 game so much more fun with different styles from which to choose.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:53 PM
wow it looks really nice
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:54 PM
Oh - I'm the first ! The Pics look very interesting ... so let's try how ist works in the game ...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:56 PM
Thank you all so much, but I have to give credit to WDSBrianna's tutorial on meshes, without which I wouldn't have been able to make any of these meshes. I hope the person who made the request is as happy with the mesh as you guys are.

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:56 PM
Awesome Ty u so much for sharing this with us.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th May 2005 at 8:10 PM
I like it! Has a sassy kind of look...you really do well with hair. Thank You for sharing
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th May 2005 at 8:51 PM
Thx for sharing it looks great..
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:00 PM
very good, i was first at your orange long hair yesterday.. You have very nice hair meshes :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:20 PM
I can't thank you enough for all the kind words I keep getting from you guys. I hope to do some more things for you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:47 PM
Looks great--thanks for sharing! Going to test it now. :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th May 2005 at 9:55 PM
Default Great Work
I noticed a quite thick similarity between this hair you created and mine, It caught my eye, might I add My hair too is about the same auburnish color, I'm not sure how easy you'd be able to tell how my hair is by my avatar, but if it were in color it'd be almost identical, mines just a little longer lol. But I really like it. Thanks to you I might consider making a sim of me, not sure don't even know if i can do it. But your creation is great. Good job.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:08 PM Last edited by TLMeyn : 18th May 2005 at 10:14 PM.
Wow.. That was FAST!!! I can't believe you did it! Thank you thanks so much I can't wait to try this out. Hope I can, I haven't installed the EP yet, but I should be abøe to see it in body shop anyway.. You rock.. Unbelievable thanks again.
But I should warn you against offering to do "things" ha ha ha You will NEVER get the end of requests. And yes I am very happy that you even cared to give it a shot!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:19 PM
thanks very much for making this, i like it too, hope there are going to be more colours of it...great work...
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:20 PM
I just checked it out in Body Shop. It's exactly like the pic I posted.. You are the coolest. I signed your GB over at SIMS2. Don't know how to thank you for this
Forum Resident
#16 Old 18th May 2005 at 10:21 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th May 2005 at 11:19 PM
Thank you so much... I'm really glad you like my stuff. And don't worry about the requests... just as long as you are patient, you can ask me to do whatever you like (of course, if I am not able to do it, I'll let you know) The recolors are being made now, so you'll be seeing them in the hair recolor section soon.
#18 Old 19th May 2005 at 1:03 AM
Very beautiful work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th May 2005 at 1:58 AM
cute hairstlye you did a great job on this!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th May 2005 at 2:58 AM
Great job! I like it. Thanks bunches!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th May 2005 at 3:06 AM
Thank you so much for your comments... I've already posted recolors for my meshes, but the attachments are pending for approval, so... I think tomorrow they will be up. Feel free to make any criticism you want... since I want to learn from my mistakes.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th May 2005 at 3:40 AM
I wanted something like this! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th May 2005 at 7:09 AM
Finally! I've been hoping someone would finally do this hairstyle! It looks great wilhelmina! I'll let you know how it looks in my game. Oh! So happy right now...
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th May 2005 at 7:34 AM
This looks like Selphies hair!! For anybody who don't know she is from ff8 which is final fantasy 8 from Sqaure Enix previously called Square soft when the game was published
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th May 2005 at 8:51 AM
Default Your Hair Mesh
very well made. Thanks
Page 1 of 2