Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EP Ready: Mesh: Testers wanted Above ground hot tub no lattice

by DBCAB Posted 15th Jun 2005 at 1:41 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 1:54 PM
Thank you!! this tube will go perfect in my gym.
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 2:04 PM
thank you for making the tub more modern, it will look better in the mod houses, are any recolours in the works?
xo
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 2:17 PM
i have just the spot for this, thank you. :jig:
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 3:03 PM
can you make a .rar file, too?
My WinZIP does not work.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 3:35 PM
Like it, the wooden ones can be boring all the time
Thank you !
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 3:56 PM
Default excellent
that's awesome! do you think you could post the same thing only in the original colors?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 4:26 PM
I been looking for this kind of hot tub. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 4:29 PM
great idea - never really like the lattice, just a bit too rustic for my taste :O)

if you ever feel like doing a recolor, how about brushed aluminium on the outside and blue for the inside?

anyhow - thanks for this one - great item :O)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YoyoSim
can you make a .rar file, too?
My WinZIP does not work.

:bump: a new one... I heard you can extract zip files with WinRAR too. If you don't use winrar, any free tool will do the job - just keep your eyes open.

Back to the topic: now that's great, I've been waiting for something like that for quite some time now. Thanks! :D

"If you wanna be one of the non-conformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do."
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 6:36 PM
the problem is, I can#t download .zip files!
these files all go in "temoprärer ordner"
When i downloaded these files i can't opened
them.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 11:18 PM
Default thank you
ty ty ty ty ihated the lattice
Forum Resident
#13 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 11:46 PM
very nice, thank you
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#14 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:28 AM
Yoyo sim - we do not encourage people posting their files in both formats - indeed we discourage it and will be enforcing it. I suggest you start Googling your problem and get it fixed. Sounds like a browser problem to me maybe you should install a different one and try that.

I mean what do you do when you go to the thousands of other sites to download that don't allow you to bother the creator and ask for files in a different format?

Thanks for this D! Lattice really doesn't work in modern homes and in ground spa's arent always the right choice =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:28 AM
it looks very nice...thanks for making it...cant wait to see recolors

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Scholar
#16 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 8:57 AM
This hot tub is awesome, thank you for sharing it with us.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YoyoSim
the problem is, I can#t download .zip files!
these files all go in "temoprärer ordner"
When i downloaded these files i can't opened
them.

Try the right mouse button and 'save target as' ('Ziel speichern unter') - that works for me, I do have the same problem, but with rar files :D. Even if that won't work for you, just go to the 'temporärer Ordner' and get the files there; it's not like they are lost, they are just in that folder. I admit this machine here isn't mine, so I didn't bother figuring out what's wrong, but I used to have the same problem, and I remember I had to change some settings. I just don't remember which settings. Help would be appreciated :howdy:.

If the files are there, but winzip/winrar says they are corrupted and it can't open them, that's one of these WinXP bugs: sometimes windows tells you the file is completed, even if it isn't - just compare the original file size and the one on your hdd. If they are different, you have to re-download the file (just clean the cache first). This happens to me quite often, so it might be the reason why you can't open certain zip (rar) files. Ask your friend google next time, instead of bothering creators.

"If you wanna be one of the non-conformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do."
Scholar
#18 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:34 PM
this is gorgeous - thanks so much, pammats
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 8:26 PM
This is a great object but I have only one problem with it. When a sim gets in the hot tub and then another sim tries to "join" the first sim, the first sim jumps out of the tub. I've tried this in different houses and with other hot tubs and it does this with only this particular hot tub. Don't know what the problem could be...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 10:37 PM
Default you're hot tub problem
Quote: Originally posted by E-Double
This is a great object but I have only one problem with it. When a sim gets in the hot tub and then another sim tries to "join" the first sim, the first sim jumps out of the tub. I've tried this in different houses and with other hot tubs and it does this with only this particular hot tub. Don't know what the problem could be...

Hi I fully tested this object with 2 different housholds, and had no prblem with it. I will test it again in another neighborhood and see if I do have that problem. Do you have any kind of hot tub hack that may be causing this or maybe the sims you used didnt like each other? If anyone else has this problem please post it here, and I will see what I can do.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:26 AM
No, I don't have any hot tub hack and the two sims were in love. I'll go back in the game and see if it happens again.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 7:36 AM
Great tub :thumb:
Thank you :D

E-Double I've had that problem once with another hot tub, but when I tried another day they were fine. Might be a glitch or maybe they were just not in the mood....lol
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 7:48 AM Last edited by L41N : 17th Jun 2005 at 7:50 AM.
Is there any way you can link it to the original hot tub recolors? Like the way Brianna linked the overhanging cabinets to the original ones?
Alchemist
#24 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:43 PM
What is your recolor policy regarding this tub? I love it and would really like to make it in some other colors
OM
Field Researcher
#25 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 3:50 AM
Great tub! Just what many of us needed
Page 1 of 2