Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Queen Padme Amidala's Throne Room Gown

by hritza Posted 19th Jun 2005 at 12:20 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 2:27 AM
Good job. Amadala's wadrobe should almost be finished. Yeah the hair could be better.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 2:44 AM
Wow this is great VERY well done! Thanx 4 sharing!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 3:30 AM
I swear I'm turning into a total Star Wars nerd again.... Thanks for sharing this, it's awesome!
#5 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 3:48 AM
Once again, thank you! This is so wonderful that someone is finally making this!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 5:17 AM
Good job, that's a beautiful gown.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bunnyfoofoo499
Good job. Amadala's wadrobe should almost be finished. Yeah the hair could be better.
Thanks so much! Though so much work has been done on her wardrobe there is still a lot more to go. Oh yes- the hair. I wish I could mesh :weep:

Quote: Originally posted by mistyravynmoon
Wow this is great VERY well done! Thanx 4 sharing!
I glad you think so *blush* That's ok!

Quote: Originally posted by BlueFish
I swear I'm turning into a total Star Wars nerd again.... Thanks for sharing this, it's awesome!
Isn't everyone :argh: ? Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by SilivrenwenlovesLegolas
Once again, thank you! This is so wonderful that someone is finally making this!
That's ok! It's my pleasure!

Quote: Originally posted by cat2cat
Good job, that's a beautiful gown.
Thanks so much!

Thanks everyone who dowloaded, posted or said thankyou! This means so much to me!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 8:53 PM
Really nice!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 9:27 AM
Beautiful dress...but I can't get the mesh to work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:52 AM
Hmmm... did you dowload both things in the dowload box on the mesh page? It didn't work for me first of all till I dowloaded the second thing as well... Thanks for the compliments anyway!

Thanks for your comliments evotiquien! The fact that you, the creator of this wonderful mesh, approve of the skin is really great!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:07 PM
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much hritza!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 8:53 AM
*blush* That's ok Atramina!
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 3:36 PM
Wow! Very nice work!!!! :clap:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 10:00 AM
Thankyou!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 1:42 PM
Great work..Thanks again for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 5:48 AM
It's my pleasure *smile*

"That's right."

Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 12:30 PM
So beautiful =) Shame i can download it.. Bloody comp! Anyway, love it and the moment this damn thing is working ill download it and play all night! Keep re-colour!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 1:18 PM
It's always sad to have a broken computer...
Which gown should I do next?

"That's right."

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 5:32 PM
Excellent, now she just need the hair/crown!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 11:40 PM
I know! I just requested a mesh that would do great, so, fingers crossed!

"That's right."