Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stop Skill Building and Go To Work/School << UPDATED: 10/20/2006 <<

by monique Posted 22nd Aug 2005 at 8:35 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2006 at 10:07 AM by monique

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 8:48 AM
cool
ill try it
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 8:47 AM
That's great

thnx for sharing it

p.s.:
did u think it is possible to make to order the food (some food, pizza, chines,food restock) when the fridge is empty?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 8:48 AM
About your P.S. , Yes it's possible.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 9:00 AM
you'll made it ? :banana:
:bow:

say yes say yes say yes say yes :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 9:19 AM
Great ideal. Still I find that I always have to make my sims take off their thinkingcaps before they rush off somewhere,so i won't be downloading.
But thanks, I've been thinking about a mod like this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 10:29 AM
I'll put that in my list.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 12:47 PM
Excellent! I will try this!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Max3D

p.s.:
did u think it is possible to make to order the food (some food, pizza, chines,food restock) when the fridge is empty?

There's already a hack that refills the fridge at midnight, every night. Its at Simlogical under Global Patches.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 12:11 AM
There's also a low warning dialoge from 2Jeffs that says when fridge is 50 or lower but this is not exactly what the person requesting asked for.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 12:41 AM
Tried & tested: so far so good.
Five stars Monique! Very handy for crowded lots.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icysilverpill
There's already a hack that refills the fridge at midnight, every night. Its at Simlogical under Global Patches.

do you have to pay at the site at simlogical ? ..i wont pay for sites, i dont mind donating but i hate to be forused to do something.
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:57 AM
Nope, it's a free site... Oh and a great one!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 5:46 PM
ohhhh GREAT .tis awesome ...!!! ..
i have a father sim whose wife was Pregnant and she died giving birth to 7 babies, ok ok i made this family 1 father and 7 toddlers) but that is the story that i created for him. The toddlers are all kids now and they study and i hate having to click on all 7 to make them go to school. This mod is great for this family cause they will not stop study and go to school on their own.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 3:12 AM
Updated to v1.1, pls check info above. thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 3:30 AM
Thats a really good hack. You made super props! I owe you a beer
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 5:47 AM
Uploaded v2.0 - EP2 compatible

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 2:41 PM
this is such a great idea. thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 6:10 AM
This is an awesome idea! It was always so irritating when I forgot about a Sim that had to go to work or school and they lost a grade or got fired. This will help a lot!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 6:24 AM
I love this hack. It would be perfect if it would just make them take off the darn thinking cap before they get in the carpool! I've had two sims that went to work wearing that thing because they were already getting in the car before I could stop them and it was too late. Even though I had queued up the action to remove the thinking cap, it got pushed to the end of their queue after getting in the carpool.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 5:39 PM
Oh! You updated and I never found it. I'll have to try it out Thanks again for making this hack, version one worked out really well for UNI, now I'll have to try it for NL.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 8:30 AM
Thanks so much for this one, too! I've had my sims miss the school bus and the carpool both, so this is great!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 4:32 PM
Another great hack, thank you. ^_^

<33 A
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 5:58 PM
I ran the conflict hack thing and this popped up with a conflict on either inteen or insim. Does anybody know if this will really hurt to keep together. I don't want to give up either one.
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:23 PM Last edited by ness : 27th Jun 2006 at 10:30 PM. Reason: missed a question!
I've been looking for something to solve the free will on/off problem.

With free will on, actions to go to work in owned cars and helicoptors automatically push into the queue, with free will off (how I prefer to play), they only auto push for regular car pools. There is also the same issue with exams in uni.

Does this hack do what I want it to do? ie, push those actions even with free will off?

You also only mention school and work, will this have any effect on the final exam in uni thing?
Page 1 of 2