Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 7:48 AM Last edited by 4aall : 17th Dec 2023 at 1:25 PM.
Default All lots doesn't have sims inside, every time I make a new save/word all lots are unoccupied.
So, I just downloaded The Sims 3 and I took my mods folder from my Dropbox. I created my sim with cc, then I chose a lot for her. When I check the demographics, there is only one population but only my sim. I tried looking a fix like this, I tried that post from EA help, but it didn't work. I looked for Reddit and there are none of this type of problem appeared. I tried removing my mods, it never works. Help!

I tried removing some mods and still didn't work, help me remove the items below please and lmk if one of them has corrupt or broken^^!

Here's my script error log:
<NRaas.ErrorTrap>
<ModVersion value="100"/>
<BuildVersion value="0.2.0.209"/>
<Installed value="CurrentTip"/>
<Enumerator value="1"/>
<Content> -- Correction Logs -- Destroyed Object Found: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Door.DoorFrenchTwoTile Destroyed Object Found: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Door.DoorSlidingPatio Destroyed Object Found: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Door.DoorSingleStenciledGlassMission SimDescription Removed: Madison VanWatson Loaded Assemblies: ArsilCustomBeverages ArsilRestorationSpellFix Fantuanss12.Harverster_TempFix FullMoon Gamefreak130.NoMagicClothesline Gamefreak130.SmartphoneDating Gamefreak130.TrulyEclipsingFog Gamefreak130.WeatherForecastTweaks Knight.AnnoyancesDisabler LazyDuchess.BuyBuildSearch LazyDuchess.NoSocialGroups LazyDuchess.PuddingFaceFix LazyDuchess.SmoothPatch LazyDuchess.SmoothPatch_MasterController LibraryAddDoors NRaasDebugEnabler: Version 54 NRaasErrorTrap: Version 100 NRaasGoHere: Version 44 NRaasHybrid: Version 10 NRaasMasterController: Version 134 NRaasMasterControllerIntegration: Version 134 NRaasMover: Version 28 NRaasOnceRead: Version 13 NRaasPorter: Version 42 NRaasRegister: Version 81 NRaasRetuner: Version 10 NRaasSaver: Version 21 NRaasTraffic: Version 21 NRaasTraveler: Version 87 NRaasWoohooer: Version 129 Nandonalt.SupernaturalBabies Savanita.PickUpToddlerFix Savanita_BabyInteractions Savanita_ToddlerInteractions ScriptCore SimIFace Sims3GameplayObjects Sims3GameplaySystems Sims3Metadata Sims3StoreObjects Skydome_EveryoneCanCarryChild StudentUnionAddDoor StudentUnionBuffetTable StudentUnionLibrary System System.Xml UI granthesOMSP icarusallsorts.MicrowaveFood icarusallsorts.PoolLifeguard icarusallsorts.Scolding mscorlib simbouquet.GetToKnowFix </Content>
</NRaas.ErrorTrap>

And here's my script log:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<NRaas.ErrorTrap>
<Enumerator value="1"/>
<Content>

-- Correction Logs --

Destroyed Object Found: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Door.DoorFrenchTwoTile
Destroyed Object Found: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Door.DoorSlidingPatio
Destroyed Object Found: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Door.DoorSingleStenciledGlassMission
SimDescription Removed: Madison VanWatson

Loaded Assemblies:
ArsilCustomBeverages
ArsilRestorationSpellFix
Fantuanss12.Harverster_TempFix
FullMoon
Gamefreak130.NoMagicClothesline
Gamefreak130.SmartphoneDating
Gamefreak130.TrulyEclipsingFog
Gamefreak130.WeatherForecastTweaks
Knight.AnnoyancesDisabler
LazyDuchess.BuyBuildSearch
LazyDuchess.NoSocialGroups
LazyDuchess.PuddingFaceFix
LazyDuchess.SmoothPatch
LazyDuchess.SmoothPatch_MasterController
LibraryAddDoors
NRaasDebugEnabler: Version 54
NRaasErrorTrap: Version 100
NRaasGoHere: Version 44
NRaasHybrid: Version 10
NRaasMasterController: Version 134
NRaasMasterControllerIntegration: Version 134
NRaasMover: Version 28
NRaasOnceRead: Version 13
NRaasPorter: Version 42
NRaasRegister: Version 81
NRaasRetuner: Version 10
NRaasSaver: Version 21
NRaasTraffic: Version 21
NRaasTraveler: Version 87
NRaasWoohooer: Version 129
Nandonalt.SupernaturalBabies
Savanita.PickUpToddlerFix
Savanita_BabyInteractions
Savanita_ToddlerInteractions
ScriptCore
SimIFace
Sims3GameplayObjects
Sims3GameplaySystems
Sims3Metadata
Sims3StoreObjects
Skydome_EveryoneCanCarryChild
StudentUnionAddDoor
StudentUnionBuffetTable
StudentUnionLibrary
System
System.Xml
UI
granthesOMSP
icarusallsorts.MicrowaveFood
icarusallsorts.PoolLifeguard
icarusallsorts.Scolding
mscorlib
simbouquet.GetToKnowFix
</Content>
</NRaas.ErrorTrap>

4★★LL
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 3:39 PM
[QUOTE=4aall]So, I just downloaded The Sims 3 and I took my mods folder from my Dropbox. I created my sim with cc, then I chose a lot for her. When I check the demographics, there is only one population but only my sim. I tried looking a fix like this, I tried that post from EA help, but it didn't work. I looked for Reddit and there are none of this type of problem appeared. I tried removing my mods, it never works. Help!

I tried removing some mods and still didn't work, help me remove the items below please and lmk if one of them has corrupt or broken^^!

Here's my script error log:

/QUOTE]

I have not seen this. It may be something in your settings, or a mod causing it. But, Nraas errors are best posted on Nraas unless igazor pops in here.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 7:32 PM
LazyDuchess.SmoothPatch_MasterController is critically incompatible with NRaas, so you're welcome to bring this issue to the attention of us over at that forum but please do remove that package and let us know if the problem continues without it
This is also just a Correction Log, as it says near the top, which is a little rundown of what ErrorTrap got up to each session. If you have any ScriptErrors that don't have that header, those would definitely be useful.

Which world are you playing in? I don't think I've ever heard of a new save issue that would somehow erase all of EA's premade sims, but it's quite common for custom worlds to come unpopulated.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
LazyDuchess.SmoothPatch_MasterController is critically incompatible with NRaas, so you're welcome to bring this issue to the attention of us over at that forum but please do remove that package and let us know if the problem continues without it
This is also just a Correction Log, as it says near the top, which is a little rundown of what ErrorTrap got up to each session. If you have any ScriptErrors that don't have that header, those would definitely be useful.

Which world are you playing in? I don't think I've ever heard of a new save issue that would somehow erase all of EA's premade sims, but it's quite common for custom worlds to come unpopulated.

I was playing on Sunset Valley^^

4★★LL
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2023 at 12:20 AM

So I just picked a house, then I have to pay the house to enter???
Here's the another log:
<NRaas.ErrorTrap>
<Enumerator value="1"/>
<Content> -- Correction Logs -- Destroyed Object Found: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Door.DoorFrenchTwoTile Destroyed Object Found: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Door.DoorSlidingPatio Destroyed Object Found: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Door.DoorSingleStenciledGlassMission SimDescription Removed: Madison VanWatson SimDescription Removed: Lucas Flores SimDescription Removed: Elena Flores SimDescription Removed: Antonio Flores SimDescription Removed: Enola Curious SimDescription Removed: Kepler Curious SimDescription Removed: Margarita Flores SimDescription Removed: Eliza Cranky SimDescription Removed: Tori Kimura Loaded Assemblies: ArsilCustomBeverages ArsilRestorationSpellFix Fantuanss12.Harverster_TempFix FullMoon Gamefreak130.NoMagicClothesline Gamefreak130.SmartphoneDating Gamefreak130.TrulyEclipsingFog Gamefreak130.WeatherForecastTweaks Knight.AnnoyancesDisabler LazyDuchess.BuyBuildSearch LazyDuchess.PuddingFaceFix LazyDuchess.SmoothPatch LibraryAddDoors NRaasDebugEnabler: Version 54 NRaasErrorTrap: Version 100 NRaasGoHere: Version 44 NRaasHybrid: Version 10 NRaasMasterController: Version 134 NRaasMasterControllerIntegration: Version 134 NRaasMover: Version 28 NRaasOnceRead: Version 13 NRaasPorter: Version 42 NRaasRegister: Version 81 NRaasRetuner: Version 10 NRaasSaver: Version 21 NRaasTraffic: Version 21 NRaasTraveler: Version 87 NRaasWoohooer: Version 129 Nandonalt.SupernaturalBabies Savanita.PickUpToddlerFix Savanita_BabyInteractions Savanita_ToddlerInteractions ScriptCore SimIFace Sims3GameplayObjects Sims3GameplaySystems Sims3Metadata Sims3StoreObjects Skydome_EveryoneCanCarryChild StudentUnionAddDoor StudentUnionBuffetTable StudentUnionLibrary System System.Xml UI granthesOMSP icarusallsorts.MicrowaveFood icarusallsorts.PoolLifeguard icarusallsorts.Scolding mscorlib simbouquet.GetToKnowFix </Content>
</NRaas.ErrorTrap>
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  INeedHelp.7z (3.66 MB, 4 downloads)

4★★LL
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Dec 2023 at 12:21 AM

I removed the package and still didnt worked^^

4★★LL
Instructor
#7 Old 18th Dec 2023 at 1:42 AM
The mod likely wasn't the issue, but it just needs to be out of the way to be able to troubleshoot
What is the source of the game install- all disc, Steam, or Origin/EA App?

In the meantime, could you try temporarily dragging your The Sims 3 folder (the one in My Documents) onto your desktop and starting a new save?
This will launch the game without any of your existing mods and saves, so that we can narrow down whether something there is to blame.

If you get any more ScriptErrors, this is where the experts are at: https://www.nraas.net/community/errortrap-discussion
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Dec 2023 at 2:22 AM
The mod likely wasn't the issue, but it just needs to be out of the way to be able to troubleshoot
What is the source of the game install- all disc, Steam, or Origin/EA App?

In the meantime, could you try temporarily dragging your The Sims 3 folder (the one in My Documents) onto your desktop and starting a new save?
This will launch the game without any of your existing mods and saves, so that we can narrow down whether something there is to blame.

If you get any more ScriptErrors, this is where the experts are at: https://www.nraas.net/community/errortrap-discussion

I use Steam version

4★★LL