Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2023 at 9:51 PM Last edited by bonabopn : 10th Aug 2023 at 3:28 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Stuck in the Future, Travel Home doesn't work
My sim is stuck in Oasis landing after a few in-game weeks of playtime. When i choose the "Travel Home" option on the time portal, I am asked if i want to leave, my sim jumps in the portal and turns invisible, i am given the opportunity to save, but no travel happens. The game remains in Oasis Landing with my Sim still active and operable, but invisible.

Loading from a backup save did not help, it has the same problem.

I have many nraas mods already installed (including traveller, debug enabler, overwatch and master controller), but i do not know what to do with them. I found a command in one of the menus labelled "Go home from the future", but that has the same problem.

I have also noticed that Emit Relevart has aged up to Elder and i can't summon him at the time portal (though he is still hanging around base camp), and also the time almanac button is missing from my sim's inventory.

Is there a command to fix this? What can i do?

Update: This morning i had a dream where i recalled that the 'Travel' option on my sim's phone was still available. After i woke, i tried it and I was able to return to the present by travelling to Shang Simla and immediately returning home.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 10th Aug 2023 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bonabopn
My sim is stuck in Oasis landing after a few in-game weeks of playtime. When i choose the "Travel Home" option on the time portal, I am asked if i want to leave, my sim jumps in the portal and turns invisible, i am given the opportunity to save, but no travel happens. The game remains in Oasis Landing with my Sim still active and operable, but invisible.

Loading from a backup save did not help, it has the same problem.

I have many nraas mods already installed (including traveller, debug enabler, overwatch and master controller), but i do not know what to do with them. I found a command in one of the menus labelled "Go home from the future", but that has the same problem.

I have also noticed that Emit Relevart has aged up to Elder and i can't summon him at the time portal (though he is still hanging around base camp), and also the time almanac button is missing from my sim's inventory.

Is there a command to fix this? What can i do?

I do not think I have ever heard of this happenning before... especially Emit aging up? It could be some crazy mod conflict. Only thing I can suggest is to remove all mods, EXCEPT Nraas mods. Try sending your Sim home. If it works. You will need to do the 50/ 50 method, until you find the conflicting mod. That is the best I can suggest.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2023 at 3:26 PM
Update: This morning i had a dream where i recalled that the 'Travel' option on my sim's phone was still available. After i woke, i tried it and I was able to return to the present by travelling to Shang Simla and immediately returning home.

Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
I do not think I have ever heard of this happenning before... especially Emit aging up? It could be some crazy mod conflict. Only thing I can suggest is to remove all mods, EXCEPT Nraas mods. Try sending your Sim home. If it works. You will need to do the 50/ 50 method, until you find the conflicting mod. That is the best I can suggest.

I only have nraas mods, smooth patch, a mod that makes Skill Certificates adjustable height, and douglas veiga's Auto-Collect.

I also considered that i hadn't updated my mods since i bought Into The Future, perhaps Story Progression needs an update.
Inventor
#4 Old 10th Aug 2023 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bonabopn

I only have nraas mods, smooth patch, a mod that makes Skill Certificates adjustable height, and douglas veiga's Auto-Collect.

I also considered that i hadn't updated my mods since i bought Into The Future, perhaps Story Progression needs an update.

Check that Douglas Veiga mod. Many have not been updated to work with new patches.