Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 8:36 PM
Default Sims Weight Loss all the time
Hello! I need help to have Sims always at the same weight. No gain, no loss! But no matter where I change its value to ''0'', they keep losing weight even JUST passing beside a massage table, sauna classic, training other Sims, or dancing at home (not working out - just dancing)... I don't know what's happening. They become so thin that it's terrible to look at.
Below there are some topics I've ajusted to my liking - I changed it many times because I'm trying to find what is better for me.

<FullClassName>Sims3.Store.Objects.SaunaClassic,Sims3StoreObjects</FullClassName>
<FieldName>kWeightLossPerMinute</FieldName>
<Value>0</Value>
</XML>
<XML>

=>they keep losing weight when using it or just passing beside it, even though it's set to ''zero''.

<FullClassName>Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Sims3GameplaySystems</FullClassName>
<FieldName>kWeightBodyShapeDecay</FieldName>
<Value>0</Value>
</XML>
<XML>

=>they keep losing weight, NOT muscles, just losing weight.
<FullClassName>Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Sims3GameplaySystems</FullClassName>
<FieldName>kFatBodyShapeChange</FieldName>
<Value>0</Value>
</XML>
<XML>

=>don't know if I could change its value to somewhat like 0,27? Would them be fatter up to that limit?

<FieldName>kFitBodyShapeDecay</FieldName>
<Value>0</Value>
</XML>
<XML>

=>This options I've changed for CAS didn't take effect -> they keep losing weight - not gaining, just losing.

<FullClassName>Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.DreamsAndPromises.DreamsAndPromisesDelegateFunctions,Sims3GameplayObjects</FullClassName>
<FieldName>kBecomeThinnerDelta</FieldName>
<Value>0</Value>
</XML>
<XML>

=>That's one of two MOST important doubts: is this ''Delta'' value for game FPS purposes or something else I don't know????
The original number of delta is 0,25.
I've tried some numbers: 0.01, 0.001, 0, 1...but..no success

<FullClassName>Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.ChallengeDelegates.ChallengeDelegateFunctions,Sims3GameplayObjects</FullClassName>
<FieldName>kBecomeThinTreshold</FieldName>
<Value>0.3</Value>
</XML>
<XML>

=>This is the other MOST important doubt:
1) is this value (threshold) in percentage (%) ?
2) is it the true value (not percentage) you want the weight? (e.g. the weight I've chosen to my Sims in CAS when creating them)
3) Or is it the maximum number (true value) of weight Sims can lose????

I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this. I don't want to use mods for weights because they don't fit my liking.

I'm sorry for the bad English... it's not my mother language.

Be kind, be thankful, be nice. It doesn't cost money, at all; only kindness is needed.