Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2023 at 1:25 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 8th Apr 2023 at 8:20 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default NRAAS / Repairman career / Stop townies from indicating my sim is acting inappropriate
Hello, this is a basic question. I know somewhere in NRAAS there is probably an option to turn off sims reacting to me whenever I enter their homes to repair items in the NRAAS repairman career. Does anyone know what the path is?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Apr 2023 at 6:32 AM
NRaas > Retuner > Settings > General > Social Interactions > Accuse of Impropriety

For future reference, googling NRAAS + the general gist of what feature you're in need of should usually direct you right to one of their own FAQs with all of those sorts of helpful tidbits (as it did for me and this, as I personally just use the Appropriately Inappropriate LTR when I need this functionality on a sim).
+ asking on their own forum might also get a speedier response, there's quite a few delightful active users.

Good luck!