Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:16 PM
My Wal-Mart doesn't work that way. Last time I asked them about a game that was supposed to be released that day they gave me a big excuse about not being able to put it on the shelves till a certain day. Shoot I remember a game supposed to be released on a Tuesday and they said it would be the following Friday before it would hit the shelves. Suffice to say my Wal-Mart over the years has lost my business when it comes to PC games. Which is why I drove 50 miles to get this.
Advertisement
#27 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:40 PM
I bought it today. 1/3 as promised. Im in Sweden.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#28 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:56 PM
I am a bit biffed... I pre-ordered Seasons back on Jan 13 from Amazon - It has not shipped yet. (it is 3:57pm March 1, 2007) People in Switzerland have had it for a couple of weeks now... You'd think they could have dropped one out of the airplane on me as the plane flew to Switzerland.

hah! I just checked and it's sitting on the loading dock at Amazon waiting for UPS to pick it up. I guess I'll get it next week... maybe....

Anyway... All you guys have fun with the weatherpack :0) bug check it real good for me... ok?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 11:10 PM
Got it this morning, and updated to 2GB Ram

The Insimenator hack and CC seems to work fine, although you can't unlock the new Career Rewards/Aspiration addition with it.
It is funny to see Snow pile up on the Insimenator! :P

I have only played Winter for about 40min. and the, "New Pain In The Bottom", Peeve is:
It appears that taking Baths is connected to Comfort during Winter, my Sim wanted to keep taking a Bath....nothing to do with Hygiene. (?)

This has me worried because I haven't Tested the other Seasons, yet....a sign of things to come?

Anyone else notice anything strange yet?

And the EA Tip: Place Ladybugs by your crops - supposed to be better than pesticides, (Something Bad is supposed to happen if you use a lot of pesticides.....Hmmmmm?).
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#30 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 11:42 PM
My Sims are becoming pruny from taking hot baths. Baths advertise warmth. I have hot chocolate made for them, but do they take it? Nooooo. They want to hog the bathroom so noone else can use it. I can't wait for Twojeffs or Pescado to design a hack to stop this new annoyance.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 1:39 AM
im getting mine today in a few hours yay!!!!
#32 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 8:12 PM
Today I had to do some grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. While there I looked in the PC section of electronics just out of curiosity. Wal-Mart as of today still has not put Seasons on the shelves. Shoot they still have their display out front saying it was to be released two days ago. As you can see why I don't do my pc games shopping at my local Wal-Mart.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 10:46 PM
I got mine at Wal-Mart today! I had called ahead, and when I got there, they weren't kidding about having "plenty."
Page 2 of 2