Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brokeback Mountain Sims: Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger

by fanseelamb Posted 27th Dec 2005 at 7:54 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2010 at 8:15 PM by fanseelamb : adding preview text

157 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 155 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 4:37 AM
Ive hear about Brokeback Mounation like 2 months ago and has been waiting for release movie out and finally got out last week and bought it. I love it!! Ennis and Jack are cute couple!! Glad you though about making the sims.. Im gonna download it!! :D
Test Subject
#102 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 11:16 AM
very very godd! They are very realistic!2
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:32 PM
AWESOME JOB! I watched this movie over the weekend and thought it was a great movie! Your sims are awesome.

I watched The Day After Tomorrow today in science class, and your Jake (Jack) is dead on!
Test Subject
#104 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 5:20 AM
These two sims were featured in the March 9, 2006 issue of Rolling Stone, not sure if you knew that!
Test Subject
#105 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:47 AM
Awesome...!!! I just download it and haven't try it yet. I've seen Brokeback at the cinema & I cried when Jack said " I wish I know how to quit you" to Ennis, then Ennis started to cry... Really sexy & hot movie, they were amazing. So thank you for making them...
Test Subject
#106 Old 2nd May 2006 at 8:11 AM
Hi,
A million thanks for creating these 2 Sims,and a million more for sharing them with all of us.I really liked this movie so much.I love the Sims 2 even more,lol.Very Best Wishes,Cityboy
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 3rd May 2006 at 7:47 PM
Excellently done, sir, I commend you. The Jake Gyllenhaal Sim looks just like him! Fabulous!

My avatar was the most beautiful teen I ever had in TS2, in a custom neighbourhood sadly lost to time about three laptops ago, but still remembered fondly!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:11 AM
Oh man, broketastic! You do wonderful work! Keep it up! :D

Sims 2 Stuff by Ben Harris, Profile + Terms of Use!
Test Subject
#109 Old 25th May 2006 at 6:12 AM
Omg i Love your sims.....but when i download jake i keep getting the message that the crc failed so the file is corrupt any clues>??? and help i realy want to play with him.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#110 Old 25th May 2006 at 6:40 AM
Unicorn, it could be that your download didn't finish properly. Is your .rar file the right size? (942 KB) Try downloading again and see if that fixes it.
Test Subject
#111 Old 26th May 2006 at 2:21 AM
i just tryed redownloading him and got the correct size file and still get the same message........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I want jake...any other suggestions
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#112 Old 27th May 2006 at 6:07 AM
Sorry unicorn, I don't know. Do you have Nightlife installed? Do you have Uni? If not, did you try using Clean Installer? Did you read the download help section? I really don't know, they work fine for me.
Test Subject
#113 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:27 PM
I'm still getting over the fact that the movie is about two gay cowboys lol.

Nice Sims, keep it up!

Here are some words of wisdom...

To heel wiht porperrr speelling!
Field Researcher
#114 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:17 AM
These are absolutely incredible!!! I just have to have them in my game! Makes me want to watch the movie again! LOL Thank you!!!!!

Could you tell me where I can find the jeans with boots and no shirt outfit?

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#115 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:07 PM
karialSim, those pants are by RabidAngel. You can get them here and pair them up with a "topless" top to make that outfit. Knightskykyte also has some nice "spunky bum" jeans with cowboy boots.
Field Researcher
#116 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:13 PM
Oh I'm going to have fun with them

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Test Subject
#117 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:19 PM
aww!! So cute.thanks

I'm sad but I'm laughing
I'm brave but I'm chicken shit
I'm sick but I'm pretty, baby
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:20 PM
These two are simply gorgeous! Keep the kids away from my computer, this is gonna be X rated!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Test Subject
#119 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:01 AM
thank god for talented people

BrkBckMnt Rox
Field Researcher
#120 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 2:33 AM
uhhh, well no problem with the sims, just that it's kinda hard to keep the plot a suprise when you have them making out in a hot tub in that one picture LOL....
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#121 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:32 AM
LOL panther! That part was never much of a suprise to moviegoers, though. It's other things that people shouldn't know about.
Test Subject
#122 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 12:12 PM
whoa!! i saw your sims in a magazine no lie!!! i forgot what one though.. very nice job on then -^_^-
Test Subject
#123 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 11:57 PM
Brokeback Mountain is my all-time favorite movie. Thanx!
Test Subject
#124 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 9:03 AM
you really did an excellent job. especially with the Jake Gyllenhall.
Test Subject
#125 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:05 PM
Hey, great work! I dont know if you've noticed, but if you image search mountain on google, one of the pictures is on the 3rd or 2nd page!

Somthing: KABOOM!
Bob: Whats that?
Fred: Oh, I put dynamite in your oven.
Bob: WHAT!?!?!
Fred: It took ages to cook the pizza!
Page 5 of 7