Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Recolourable* Fiat Punto

by Numenor Posted 30th Jan 2006 at 3:25 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:29 PM by -Maylin-

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 1:00 AM
That's true
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Actually, I don't know why Maxis only posted it on the UK site... Probably they thought that the Fiat Punto was not than known or appreciated in the States...

True, the Punto is quite cheap here in England and many people choose it as a first car.
Also, can you make recolourable versions of the Ford Focus and The New Ford Fusion

Thanks, Will, Britain
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#77 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 2:38 AM
They *are* already recolourable, my intervention is not needed

But Maxis likes to make difficult the easy things, anyway; and therefore they created TWO packages for each of these cars; one containing the mes and one containing the base colour plus two additional colours.

In order to create recolours for this car, the easiest solution is to CLONE the package containing the recolours, then open the clone and delete all the files except 1 MMAT, 1 TXMT and 1 TXTR (be sure to keep the files with a similar name and be also sure that the MMAT has the "defaultMaterial" field set to FALSE).
Then edit the texture at will.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#78 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 4:29 AM
Thank you so much=words fail me here!
*smooches*
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#79 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:04 PM
im not sure why but custom cars make my game crash.does anyone know why?

you can use an idiot but they wont get the job done
you can use a genious but they wont get it done right
you can put them together and get the job done the way it should be.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 6:47 PM
So I have to download this Maxis Fiat Punto for this to work?
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 5:49 PM
Will this work with your drivable cars without nightlife mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:48 AM
thanks
Page 4 of 4