Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Midsimmer Night's Dream

by Magick Modders Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM by tiggerypum

587 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 563 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 24
Test Subject
#426 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 4:31 PM
Thank all of you for your hard work! I just started my medieval neighborhood and you have made it simply lovely...

I was wondering if there is any medieval exercise equipment out there that someone knows about... Can't have my Knights getting pudgy...lol :P

In awe of the creative genius here...
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#427 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 9:37 PM
I know it's not perfect, but what I tended to use is the buyable version of the military career reward (at least I think that's the career that had it) for fitness. Kids can use it also.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Fluffy
retired moderator
#428 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 8:07 AM
swimmable ponds are also a good alternative, but you are right,
maybe I should potter around with a straw punching bag or something.
Test Subject
#429 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 3:07 AM
that was a lot of cool stuff, thanks for sharing
Instructor
#430 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lethe_s
swimmable ponds are also a good alternative, but you are right,
maybe I should potter around with a straw punching bag or something.

Ohhhhh, sweet hope! I have quite a lot of your wonderful medieval stuff (the fire alarm is so useful!), and exercise equipment is something of a gap so far. I'm sure all the medieval crowd would be enthusiastic about it.
Test Subject
#431 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 2:49 AM
TY!

It is perfect for my story!
Test Subject
#432 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 9:13 PM
This set is very extensive - thank you for all of your hard work.
Instructor
#433 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 4:59 AM
I've been using this for a long time now and I'm still speechless, thanks guys!
Lab Assistant
#434 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 11:44 PM
Wowwwwwwwwww....amazing job, Magick Modders! I love it! ALL OF IT!

I have a...how to put this...medieval problem. I'm absolutely addicted to DLing medieval Simmie stuff. MTS2 hasn't helped.
Instructor
#435 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 2:29 AM
is there a possibility of creating some female swim wear for all ages (bar toddler of course)...I love this stuff and it really helps my neighbourhood but I don't have suitable swimwear for the ladies...lol
ZenFrog

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Instructor
#436 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 1:49 PM
Great downloads! Speechless...
Test Subject
#437 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 9:58 PM
Amazing work! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#438 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 3:09 PM
my sims adore you

:) Laumae :)

"what did I tell you about barging in to my room?"

"That it was manly and impullsive."

"Precisely, but my exact words were don't."
Test Subject
#439 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:35 PM
They are so fantasy clothing,^_^,Great Work!
Lab Assistant
#440 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:38 PM Last edited by Bubby bob : 7th Mar 2007 at 12:09 AM.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see it took about a year for one person to make but it's tha magick modder -s- so that means some others are part of the group ya know what im sayin! hey but you should add careers on the list cause where will your Middle aged sims work? i got some in que line so could you add'em. Thanks!!!!!!!!! And you can make a runescape like neighboorhood too

B.B.s Back!!! See this Thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=264996
Keep your eyes peeled for my new medieval goodies set
P.S. I will Not be Retiring
Test Subject
#441 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:59 AM
Thanks so much you guys! All of that work... wow. ^^ <333 u all!
Lab Assistant
#442 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 7:07 PM
Yay! I love you as much as i love chocolate! well maybe i prefer you guys XD
Test Subject
#443 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 3:57 AM
All I can say is thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
#444 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 8:52 PM Last edited by RebeccaAnnVaughn22 : 18th Mar 2007 at 4:01 AM.
I cannot seem to get the wizard castle to install properly it comes up saying please double-click a custom content package file to install the content. and i really liked how the wizard castle looked too.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#445 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 8:00 AM
Rebecca So did you go double click on your download? What happened then?

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Test Subject
#446 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 6:14 PM
I was trying to get the girls long gown and when I tryed to download it, it brought me to a page that said "service temporarily unavailable". Whats going on? Everything else seems to work fine!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#447 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 8:38 PM
twinkylm - try downloading again, sometimes the server gets very busy, there's often over 3000 people on site at the same time, and many of them are downloading. We have 2 main servers for downloads, and it still gets overloaded at peak times.

Test Subject
#448 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 3:41 AM
This is so big!

omgwtflolisitsofia?
Lab Assistant
#449 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 12:30 AM
I know hundreds of people have already thanked you, but you deserve so much more! This stuff is amazing and, best of all, it is .zip. I have a mac, so .rar stuff doesnt download, so this was much appreciated Keep up the good work!

"To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Test Subject
#450 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 4:46 PM
Thanks so much for providing all of these items. Nearly everyone forgets the male sims for medieval clothing - at least compared to the women - thanks to the contributors to this thread they can start to look the part too.
Page 18 of 24