Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin realistic ages - Update 10.1. new colors

by oepu Posted 8th Jan 2007 at 9:51 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2007 at 1:08 AM by oepu : Colors updated

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
#26 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 9:46 AM
o wow
it looks so good
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:48 AM
Thank you ^^
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:55 AM
Oepu, these are great! Some of the faces are not just realistic (they all are) but pretty too! And your elder faces are brilliant! Have you ever thought of trying your hand at middle-aged faces? That would be awesome! There's a complete dearth of middle-aged sims.
Inventor
#29 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:48 PM
This is wonderful ! I hope it gets featured xxx
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 3:14 PM
These are very very gorgeous and realistic, thank you! x

<3 Nicola, xx
..."Its not hard to dream, you'll always be my konstantine"
#31 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 3:19 PM
Wow my word, the wrinkles and everything is so detailed, a well deserved feature.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 4:19 PM Last edited by Rakastajatar69 : 11th Jan 2007 at 3:19 PM. Reason: oops
Amazing! I'm so glad I ran into this just tell me,is there an anatomically correct version of this skintone?

Don't fear death, for it's life that causes you pain...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 4:28 PM
Wow, I can't believe that my upload is featured. I'm working on more colors now and I will upload them today. But I'm not happy with the very dark colors, because than the face looks a little bit strange.
And today I upload a little bit edited version of this color. Because the transition in the face was to dark.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM
Great job

Heres is some water for the dead tree
I see your reflection in the dirty water
Dreams and aspirations Your ideals in the big sky
Field Researcher
#35 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 5:58 PM
That doesn't look realistic.

Way too shiney
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:08 PM
So interesting and different
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:32 PM
I love your skintones!
Space Pony
#38 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:11 PM
These really are fantastic !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:15 PM
They look great and I really want to download them, but it keeps saying the file is corrupt. I can download them, but it won't let me put it into the game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:29 PM
@walkman44 Which file you can't extract with winrar? I can upload it again, if you say me which is broken.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cizzie

Way too shiney

Real faces can be shiny.

Congrats on the feature, Oepu!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:34 PM
opeu, I've tried downloading the very first skin that you uploaded then I tried 0 and 1. This has been happening to me with a few things. It also happened with some clothes that I tried to download a little bit ago.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 12:21 AM
wow, you have done an amazing work! thank you very much!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rakastajatar69
Amazing! I'm so glad I ran into this just tell me,is there an anatomically correct version if this skintone?

yes do tell is there an anatomical version on the adult site perhaps? Or maybe there will be soon? Hehe. I really like the wrinkles on the elders. The lack of lines and personality on sims faces has always bothered me. Too darned perfect. I download every makeup and mask that adds lines and scars and dark circles and such that I find just to give my sims more personality. I can only take so many perfect complected sims.
great work!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 1:56 AM
This is GREAT! Now my elders can finally look like elders!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 4:48 AM
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 12:14 PM
One of the best Skintones EVER!!!! If these were defaults they would be the BEST skintones EVER!!!! Fantasic!!! Thank You!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 7:32 PM
Awesome stuff! Thanks a lot and may you create and share forever!

La conversazione più felice è quella di cui non ci si ricorda nulla distintamente tranne l'effetto generale di un'impressione piacevole (Samuel Johnson)
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by queazy
One of the best Skintones EVER!!!! If these were defaults they would be the BEST skintones EVER!!!! Fantasic!!! Thank You!!

Seconded. I thought these were awesome when you uploaded the first one, and the fact that you added more made me squee. A default set of these would be amazing!
Field Researcher
#50 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cizzie

Way too shiney

I don't think there's anything wrong with that,n it won't be that shiny since i think oepu might used extra lightings when taking pics,thx mush oepu,this one is different than any other skin u made,in a good way too!

Can i ask?Did u handpainted it?Its looked smooth

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Page 2 of 4