Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Testers Wanted" Trashed Set **Dewshine now reigns 06-18-2007**

by DumBblOndE Posted 15th Jan 2005 at 11:30 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2007 at 11:22 PM by DumBblOndE

703 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 698 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 29
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#126 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 1:10 AM Last edited by DumBblOndE : 21st Jan 2005 at 1:14 AM.
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=39399

Well it finally posted. ...the skins are in the downloads skins.. enjoy

Blink your kiiling me...

yours truly
Betty Sue Dumbblonde Bob

numenor - I forgot to thank you for the Great bushes/plants Also I just realized what you said and im "stoopid" once you make the collection in game it will be in /sims/collection with the name...
Forum Resident
#127 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:14 AM
Ohhhh.... Dead plants, too neato....LOL, *big hugs*
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#128 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:27 AM Last edited by CynicalChick : 21st Jan 2005 at 4:30 AM.
My latest creation... cardboard for the windows. For best appearance place one on each side of the window. As always, special thanks to Suzi Welfare for allowing us to use her model home.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  cardboardforwindow.rar (29.5 KB, 470 downloads)
Forum Resident
#129 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:31 AM
Lovely. thanks for sharing
Public Enema #2
#130 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:33 AM
0o0ohhh... Right down to torn exposed corigated ribbing and old yellowed masking tape. Your a detail artist after my own heart!

*Panics trying to think of somthing he has the bits to make onhand*
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#131 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:34 AM
The tape just kind of appeared that way. And Google photos is a excellent sources of images to use
Forum Resident
#132 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:40 AM
oh, now we need newspapers, and old crumpled tinfoil, and um.....yeah...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#133 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:47 AM
CynicalChick - Really nice.. finally carboard!!

Ps i love google for images thats the way i go too
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#134 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 5:36 AM
Okay - here's my ol' trash heap. I have no imagination when it comes to these types of things, but I tried my best. It's still too clean, I think. I have a lot of work to do. But I promised that I would work on it tonight, and I did! I hope you like! I still have a lot more to add. I'm not satisfied yet.
Screenshots

DDO
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 4:26 PM
This is great! I love seeing everyone work together to create such filth...haha, and all the screenshots of the nasty houses and lots are amazing! I can't wait to make one of my own. Thanks everyone.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#136 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 6:12 PM
daysies- Finally it is delectably disgusting!!!
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 6:19 PM
Broken windows...We need broken windows!!! And maybe ones with bullet holes?
Public Enema #2
#138 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 8:09 PM
Whaaa!!!!
Used every keyword could think of on both google and yahoo images. Want to make a ground cover that looks like a Sim scale landfill. no overhead pics anywhere sept for WAY overhead IE satelight orbit :P
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 8:19 PM
DB, your avatar is kinda....interesting... Where'd you get it?
Field Researcher
#140 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 9:01 PM
What a fun thread! Thought I'd add my contribution for some tacky ground covers. Hope you enjoy!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Cracked Dry Earth.zip (87.5 KB, 445 downloads)
Field Researcher
#141 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 9:13 PM
Just wanted to add that I'd also like to see some concrete walls with graffiti on them if anyone has 'em.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#142 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 10:03 PM Last edited by Numenor : 17th Feb 2005 at 2:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fairelite
Broken windows...We need broken windows!!!

You mean something like this?

It was not so easy adding a texture with a proper alpha channel to the glass, and my artistic skills are very poor; anyway, much to my surprise, the result is quite realistic, I think
EDIT:
The EP-ready packages can be found HERE
Screenshots

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#143 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 10:15 PM
Perfect, numenor! Now I don't have to learn how to do it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#144 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 10:58 PM Last edited by DumBblOndE : 21st Jan 2005 at 11:05 PM.
DawnKeeper -- ha for this moment I thought it was fitting.. i change it all the time.. found it on google of course.. look up "redneck" thats also how I found the redneck on the crapper photo that is in the cracked glass painting

Crmelsimlover - Johnr200 that the grafitti walls in this thread..

numenor - I need you to teach me everything.. now I will request you give me the steps involved to do that broken glass .. I must have it..Please I will not ask again next time i will cry and run away and tell someone if you dont give it to me.. :P
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#145 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 11:02 PM
Woohoo, cracked glass! This is great! My trashed folder in my Downloads folder is filling up really quickly. It took me so long to make my house because I kept forgetting about Numenor's collection file. And I think it wouldn't have worked because I put it in my Downloads folder instead of my Collections folder. I'll have time to fix it tonight or sometime this weekend. I hope to make a big improvement to the house by this weekend. I just took one of the default Pleasantview houses to furnish and decorate. I need to fix the roof. I don't think trailers have roofs like that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#146 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 11:07 PM
Holy shit I also forgot to mention that this thread has been viewed almost 8,000 times.. thats a lotta honkytonkin
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DumBblOndE
Holy shit I also forgot to mention that this thread has been viewed almost 8,000 times.. thats a lotta honkytonkin

Lol! *starts honkytonkin* Er...uh...whatever that is. Lol!!

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Field Researcher
#148 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DumBblOndE
Crmelsimlover - Johnr200 that the grafitti walls in this thread..

I was thinking more like this kind of graffiti
Screenshots
The ModFather
retired moderator
#149 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 12:28 AM
Ok, I promise I will reveal all my secrets
But maybe the correct location will be the "Tech Discussion" about the MATD. When I'm done, I'll post here the link.
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 3:31 AM Last edited by darter1234 : 6th Feb 2005 at 10:29 PM.
I had made this, wasn't sure what to do with it, but I think it might find a home here.

Edited: 2-06-05 - This item has been updated with SimPE 0.15 to comply with future expansion packs. If you downloaded this before this date, please redownload.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Darts_CardboardToyBox.zip (52.2 KB, 438 downloads)
Page 6 of 29