Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Farm Animals with Custom Sounds and Custom Animations

by rebecah Posted 28th Dec 2007 at 3:35 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2011 at 5:07 PM by rebecah

197 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 168 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Instructor
#76 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 2:44 AM
This is so awesome! I'm impressed enough by really good recolors and new meshes, but including interaction, sound and animation? This is fantastic. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 2:06 PM
wow these are lovely, where can I get those little stys from? Or did you make them yourself? x

Life is a curious game..
Scholar
Original Poster
#78 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:13 PM
You can find the whole farm by puppetfish here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=262353

It's one of the best farms I've ever found online.
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 7:57 AM
Way to go!! Very cute and cool farm animal!

"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was the key to giving more love to myself":Oprah Winfrey
Scholar
#80 Old 19th May 2008 at 2:13 PM
Just saw these - these are adorable!!!
Mad Poster
#81 Old 22nd May 2008 at 10:07 PM
Honestly, you take on the most difficult projects and succeed at them! You are so creative, I'm constantly amazed. These downloads add a whole new dimension to the game! Thank you so much!! :D
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 10:07 PM
Hi rebecah, I cannt really get them on my game but i would love to have them if ANYONE can help me download them to my game i would apprectiate it.

I Love all your desgins your the best along with Dragon Slave i hope you sent a message to Ea telling them in their next upcoming game should have wild,tame, and farm animals.
Scholar
Original Poster
#83 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prtty99player
Hi rebecah, I cannt really get them on my game but i would love to have them if ANYONE can help me download them to my game i would apprectiate it.

What is it you are having a problem with as far as downloading them?
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 4:04 PM
cute!!! thx rebecah!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 7:54 AM
Like everyone else I wanted to show my appreciation for these animated animals. I grew up on a farm too, I've been playing the sims2 for two years now and I have looked for these every since I first started playing. I downloaded them when you first posted them last year, but had to completely wipe my hard drive and start all over here a couple of months ago, and my last message has been deleted, so I just wanted to thank you again and encourage you to keep up the great meshing. Wish I knew how, kudos to you rebecah.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 1:11 PM
Hi Rebecah, love your stuff and thanks for all your hard work. Been looking at your animations on youtube, I think you need to slow the speed the cow moves across the ground in order for the feet not to seem like they are slipping, the feet are moving fine it’s just the leg movements are slower than the actual speed he/she moves across the landscape but it’s a fun animation and a must for any Sims farm.
I mean no disrespect here I’m trying to do animation myself and man it’s slow
Scholar
Original Poster
#87 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 4:32 AM
I have tried just about everything under the sun to get the animations to not appear like they are sliding. Unfortunately I can't change the way these work. I cloned the remote control car and that is how it works. It just kind of slides around. I even tried to replace the animation for the race car but that doesn't work at all. I do the best I can do with the tools I have, and I'm sorry it disappoints you.

If you find a way to do so then please do, I'd sure appreciate it if someone could find a way to make these things work better.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 2:38 PM
This is awesome, innovative, and above all - useful. Why this isn't featured, I don't know. It should be.

Living high contrast
Scholar
#89 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:58 PM
Yah, chickens! I'm manic for chickens! Thanks so much--gosh, I can't imagine what you've put into your projects. That's why I'm in no hurry for Sims3. Too many great and talented folks like you have gone above and beyond to push Sims2 to the very limits and make it unbelievable!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 2:45 PM
okay, I know you did this last year, but still, I have a question..Could you tell me which category these show up under?

Sims 3 story is here http://petalpaths.wordpress.com
Forum Resident
#91 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 3:54 AM
Fantastic!

Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#92 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZombieBoPeep
okay, I know you did this last year, but still, I have a question..Could you tell me which category these show up under?

Most of them are found in with the exercise equipment.
Test Subject
#93 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 12:40 PM
Thanks so much for the chicks; my Sims just love playing with them.
Test Subject
#94 Old 23rd Oct 2008 at 11:10 PM
Yay, Milking!!! I love it! Thanks so much!
Theorist
#95 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 11:50 AM
Hi, thanks for this aawesome addition to the sims.

But I cant seem to milk the cows, I just get the 'ride' , 'graze' and 'moo' options.
And they don't show up in hood view also. I have all EP's.

can someone tell me how to milk them please?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Scholar
Original Poster
#96 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 12:21 PM Last edited by rebecah : 30th Oct 2008 at 7:21 PM.
Did you download the new file? It's the last one listed.

You should also make sure you only got the updated version. The first cow version does not have the milk option.
Theorist
#97 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 5:25 PM
Thanks I redownloaded the (exact same) files and its all there now.
Your animals are famous! Its a great job!

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Forum Resident
#98 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 6:12 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#99 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 12:23 AM
OMG - they're fantastic - thanks so much!
Test Subject
#100 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:59 PM
Thank you so much! This will complete my farmers family! =)
Page 4 of 8