Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shy Sheen Lipstick

by bruno Posted 6th Mar 2007 at 4:19 PM - Updated 16th May 2009 at 7:24 AM by bruno

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:30 PM
And Bruno did it again, you got to be one of the best creators here at modthesims2. I love all of your work.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:39 PM
Default ...
These are gorgeous, and your presentation is great. Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:45 PM
It's beautiful! I can't wait to try it out! Thank you for this beautiful lipstick set!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:55 PM
Great work once again!

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:06 AM
Your work is amazing! Thank you so much! :D

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:15 AM
It's gotten to the point where the only cosmetics I use are yours
You're a fantabulous creator <333
Thank you eternally for creating and sharing
Forum Resident
#8 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:38 AM
beautiful lipstick set!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:46 AM
Great lipsticks! Very realistic. I have to kiss this lips!

And the model is so beautyfull!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:52 AM
Nice lipsticks as always!

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Instructor
#11 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 1:26 AM
Beautiful lipsticks, as usual!

Also, the model is GORGEOUS. Any chance you'll upload her? :P
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 1:49 AM
I'm always so happy when you come out with something new my game is filled with your cosmetics. If I were a creator and specifically created lipsticks and the like, I would throw in the towel after seeing yours. Nothing compares.
Thank you ^^
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 1:54 AM
Very lovely, as always :]
Forum Resident
#14 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by michellemybelle
And Bruno did it again, you got to be one of the best creators here at modthesims2. I love all of your work.

Hear hear!! I second that!! These are fabulous Bruno!!!!
Alchemist
#15 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 2:41 AM
So realistic lipstick colors.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 2:44 AM
Thanks, I love all your stuff!
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 2:49 AM
You are the best!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:01 AM
these are really cute i love u lol thanx

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Scholar
#19 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 4:36 AM
Lovely lipstick, Bruno!!

Has anybody ever noticed that Bruno NEVER responds to anything, like saying "thank you" or answering people's questions??? I'm not being rude or anything. I just wonder why he/she never responds to anything or ever says "thank you".
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 7:37 AM
I don't know why Bruno would need to. And excellent lips =]
Scholar
#21 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 7:42 AM Last edited by Rainncandy : 7th Mar 2007 at 7:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by xnancyx
I don't know why Bruno would need to. And excellent lips =]

It's common courtesy to say "thank you" when someone compliments you. Have you not heard of that????

Also, if someone asks him/her a question, what's wrong with answering it? I am just curious as of why he/she never responds to anything or even thanks anyone for his/her many compliments.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#22 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:21 AM
Rainncandy, Bruno has no obligation to reply to anything. He may be busy, working on other projects, or otherwise indisposed. Yes, in real life if someone compliments you one would say "thank you" but this is a forum, and responding to each post is not standard forum culture or etiquette. Spamming up one's own threads with replies is generally considered bad form, actually...

Anyway, let's try to keep things on the topic of Bruno's beautiful lipsticks, which are absolutely stunning.

Bruno, these are SO nice! Your textures are gorgeous - lots of detail yet still soft and natural in appearance, and I love the sweet, pretty, girly colours. Up until now I would have sworn I had enough lipsticks... but now, well, I must reconsider, as these are too pretty not to grab. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful talents with us.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:43 AM
very beautiful lips is model ziyi zhang? because it looks alot like her 5 stars
Scholar
#24 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Rainncandy, Bruno has no obligation to reply to anything. He may be busy, working on other projects, or otherwise indisposed. Yes, in real life if someone compliments you one would say "thank you" but this is a forum, and responding to each post is not standard forum culture or etiquette. Spamming up one's own threads with replies is generally considered bad form, actually...

Anyway, let's try to keep things on the topic of Bruno's beautiful lipsticks, which are absolutely stunning.

Bruno, these are SO nice! Your textures are gorgeous - lots of detail yet still soft and natural in appearance, and I love the sweet, pretty, girly colours. Up until now I would have sworn I had enough lipsticks... but now, well, I must reconsider, as these are too pretty not to grab. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful talents with us.

HP, I never said that Bruno had an obligation to reply to anything. And I never mentioned him responding to EACH post. I never said either of those. But it seems strange for someone to seem to never reply when someone asks him a question. I think a reply every now and then would be nice though.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:22 AM
These are stunning. They will look great on my teens.
Thank you!
Page 1 of 2