Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Wallpaper Pack #1

by redleigh86 Posted 17th Nov 2007 at 11:39 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 11:31 AM
Some nice realisation here !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:40 PM
I'm always looking for this kinda stuff, well done!! and thank you :D

I DONT DO REQUESTS!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 3:43 PM
Thanks you!
This is fantastic I just finished playing Bloodlines for like the 8th or 9th time and had decided to sim it. This is fantastic!

Question: Are you planning on doing the wallpaper from the Asp Hole in Hollywood too?

Love Iced Mango's work, check out her new site:
www.lapink.net
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 4:15 PM
Thanks a bunch!! I adore this game! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalDarkness
Thanks you!
This is fantastic I just finished playing Bloodlines for like the 8th or 9th time and had decided to sim it. This is fantastic!

Question: Are you planning on doing the wallpaper from the Asp Hole in Hollywood too?

I am! That's what I'm planning for my next pack:

The Asp Hole
The Tzimisce monster house in the hills
Luckee Star Motel
Isaac Abrams jewlery shop

and perhaps the Hospital, Lacroix's office and some other things...

It won't be for at least a week or two though because I got into doing the Camarilla career first so once that's uploaded I'll start work on the other wallpapers and then actually building the locs!

edit: I wanted to mention that hopefully I'll get SimCity4 for Christmas so that I can make the VTM:B neighborhood I've always wanted to make... so hopefully around New Years I may be uploading that!! ::crosses fingers::
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelhate
Some nice realisation here !

Thank you!! That's quite the compliment as it comes from you because I've downloaded most your stuff to help build places like the Sabbat warehouse, Garys shelter in that Sunco gasoline place, Foxy Boxs... tons of places :-)

And I left you thanks as well :-)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 2:23 AM
Cool choice of theme! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 2:55 AM
Wow! I just got into this game and I really love it! I'm amazed that somehow you're doing this project at just the right time for me. XD These are great! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 10:10 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 8:38 AM
I don't usually leave comments, but this is required. THANK YOU! I have a love affair with this game. In my opinion, It's one of the best RPGs ever created, and it's a shame they have no intentions of making a sequel...or at least from what I've heard. *crosses fingers* lol.
Anyway awesome. I'm constantly looking for Masquerade themed objects/sims.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 1:28 PM
These are great! Will you be making the wallpaper from the Tremere Chantry by any chance (I mean the downstairs wallpaper, not the haven)?

visit me at Sims 2 Artists
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yagami-sama
These are great! Will you be making the wallpaper from the Tremere Chantry by any chance (I mean the downstairs wallpaper, not the haven)?

oooh, I'd completely forgotten about that! So, yes, now :-)

Sorry for taking so long to respond as well.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 12:18 AM
OMG! You read my mind ;P

Thank you so much! please be adding more to this theme <3
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 9:39 PM
I don't like to comment as well, but...craaaap, this set is awesome! I'm glad to know there's something GOOD VMTB stuff! I'll be waiting for something else...