Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"WallWindows" glass set V.3

by Numenor Posted 17th Jun 2005 at 1:48 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 8:45 AM by Numenor : Fixed inline image

884 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 851 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 36
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:52 AM
So. Do we get rid of the other Wall Glass Sets?
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
So. Do we get rid of the other Wall Glass Sets?

not to snide but please read before you ask questions.
Thanks Numenor , lov it as usu.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:00 AM
Love It! :bump:
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:00 AM
nice job, thank you
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:00 AM
These are great, thank you for sharing them.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:35 AM
LOL Numenor, you downloaded that Eve Sim from the Adam, Eve, God, an Devil thread.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:37 AM Last edited by Kaiburr : 17th Jun 2005 at 2:40 AM.
Very sleek and futuristic. Never change clothes or play ball in a glass house lol. One question, though, where did you get the roof thing?

NM, I saw how to make it from the pictures.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:39 AM
Absolutely incredible!! You are one of the most talented artists I have seen!! Thankyou so much for all your hard work and dedication, it is truely appreciated and loved!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:39 AM
Thanks You! They look great in the game!
Scholar
#11 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jacciinatl
not to snide but please read before you ask questions.
Thanks Numenor , lov it as usu.

ACtually, I did Read, Baka. >.> I was Just asking to make sure that I DON'T HAVE TO DELETE THE OTHERS like the Prisoner Walls, etc. >.> I always read!

Anyways, Thanks Numenor! ^.^

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 3:55 AM Last edited by jacciinatl : 17th Jun 2005 at 4:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
ACtually, I did Read, Baka. >.> I was Just asking to make sure that I DON'T HAVE TO DELETE THE OTHERS like the Prisoner Walls, etc. >.> I always read!

Anyways, Thanks Numenor! ^.^

First of all I wasn't trying to offend , I stated that before I made my post, but there are many people on here that don't read the post before they start with the questions, as far as the BAKA I'm not going there ,

Numenor , I removed everything and I'm back in the game but now I can't remove to old glass columns even with move objects on , SO do I ignore them or try some other way, I tried the eyedropper thing too it doesn't even register them but I can't place anything there either. Any advice. By the way I did remove the walls & deck text and replaced them with the original, SO far my game has stopped crashing, but I did other things too. But it's not looking weird anymore either , so hmmmmm . Just trial and error I guess

Just back in the game and when I replaced pool with maxis default there is the back wrought iron fence at the bottom, Ummm what have I done to my game
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:33 AM
I wasn't sure if we can have BOTH the Standard AND Seamless versions in the game at the same time. Just making sure! :D

If you're in hell, and are mad at someone,
where do you tell them to go?
RattySim
<:3 )~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:34 AM
can you have seamless and non together??
Forum Resident
#15 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:40 AM
i don't see the hidden window example.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 7:49 AM
Thanks Numenor :thumb:
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 8:01 AM
my sims love the glasswindows and doors so much, thank you.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 8:25 AM
Thank you everybody for your kind words

Rythela - You should get rid of the older version of the glass set; as for the custom walls contained in the edited walls.txt, they are not needed any more because all the glass items can be placed on standard walls. You can keep the custom walls.txt, though, if you like.

Jacciinatl - The columns are sometimes difficult to move/remove, because I made them off-center. To remove them, delete the wall that passes through it, and it will be easier to pick it up. The wrough iron fence is the default replacement for the custom walls (including the pool walls) that can't be found in the walls.txt; if you restore the original walls.txt, all the custom walls you have in the lots will be replaced by the black fence.

Daysies - I'm sure that both skins are by Maxis: the pictures were taken from my test environment and there are no downloaded packages at all; they are hidden skins from the EP, I guess. I find them very funny!

RattySim, Bethnrandy - Yes, you can have both sets at the same time; actually, this was the main reason for having reworked the sets

FatD - You're right, I forgot the picture; now I've uploaded it, but you know the hidden window very well so you won't see anything surprising!
http://dev4.modthesims2.com:81/geti...e=75058&thumb=1

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#19 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 10:15 AM
thanks Numenor I'll try that
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 10:50 AM
thank you so much ,i've been waiting for this long time
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 12:19 PM
Thanks Numenor. I just want to ask, Are them compatible with the cheat boolprop constrainfloorelevation?
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 12:37 PM
Thank you very much! I really like it.
Should I also delete the file Numenor_WallWindow-Door_main.package?
Thanx, Andrea
Scholar
#23 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Thank you everybody for your kind words

Rythela - You should get rid of the older version of the glass set; as for the custom walls contained in the edited walls.txt, they are not needed any more because all the glass items can be placed on standard walls. You can keep the custom walls.txt, though, if you like.

All right. Thank you, Numenor! ^.^ So the Custom isn't needed for the Standard Walls, and same for the Seamless? Thank you. I wanted to make sure before I deleted anything, then because I won't be able to find anything in the Recycle bin -l-. Anyways, thank you. Your windows are coming out great.

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Forum Resident
#24 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 1:50 PM
Really can't thank you enough Numenor, your walls & doors are really amazing I love them to bits, thank you very very much...AND! :yippee: they work in my game, you really are the greatest.
Banned
#25 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:17 PM
Thank you so much for all the effort and time that you've put into this. My houses are more unique now then ever. *huggles*
Page 1 of 36