Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Trianon Collection - *UPD 20 MAR 2008*

by The "Dream Team" Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 4:49 AM - Updated 7th May 2009 at 9:01 AM by Numenor

1511 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1487 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 38 of 61
Test Subject
#926 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 4:02 PM
Why do the bunk beds flash blue and black, in nightlife. Is there any way to fix this
#927 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 4:23 PM
OMG tnx guyz
The ModFather
retired moderator
#928 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jambo89
Why do the bunk beds flash blue and black, in nightlife. Is there any way to fix this

The question may be stupid, but I have to ask you : are you sure you have the floor mirror in your download folder? The bunk beds work fine in my Nightlife game.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#929 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 5:33 PM
floor mirror no, link please
Test Subject
#930 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 7:15 PM
ok got it
Test Subject
#931 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 8:31 PM
Uhm, where are the downloads for this? I've been wanting to download this set since I first came across it, but I can't, because there are no download links.
Forum Resident
#932 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 8:54 PM
the thread was not created for the new layout, the downloads are the attachments of the next few posts
Mesh Maestro
#933 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 9:00 PM
GaySimBoi24: If you got to post one of the thread and read it then proceed to post 2 and read that you will bump into post 3. After reading the opening of post three you will notice a huge row of zip files which contain the objects for the Grand Trianon bedroom set. Then, if you continue down to post 4,5,6... You will see that there are even more sets with downloads. We have highly suggested "Reading" the first two post to avoid these type of problems as it is a huge set. Make sure you download the "Floor Mirror" and if you want the whole set in one shot then the full collection rare can be found in post 1 as well. The small collection files go in your collections folder in case you over look that...

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#934 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 10:55 PM
JWoods, many great things happen in the real world, but no relevant changes occur here
Perhaps we should replace the text from Post #1 with a giant arrow pointing downward :D

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Mesh Maestro
#935 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 2:37 AM
Numenor: One word "LOL!".

Test Subject
#936 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 10:37 AM
Problem I have in downloading now is that when I click on the file to download the thread just relaods and nothing happens. I have tried right clicking on the file and doing the "Save target as" thing and all it downloads is the html page. No zip file at all. Seems to happen with any file I try to download now since MTS2 went to V2.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#937 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 10:56 AM Last edited by Numenor : 1st Oct 2005 at 11:06 AM.
Namloc (and everyone experiencing download problems): read HERE

The first thing to try is to go in the "User Tools" (in the upper right corner of the page), select "Edit Options", and change the state of the last option, "Downloads": if it is ON, turn it OFF, and the opposite.

Remember to clean the cache of the browser and possibly close and restart the browser.

If you are using Norton Internet Security, it is a known issue: this firewall, by default, blocks the HTTP_REFERRAL (i.e. doesn't allow the site to know from what page you are coming from); MTS2 download pages let you download files only if you are currently browsing an MTS2 page (MTS2 can understand it via the HTTP_REFERRAL).

Therefore, Norton Internet Security users should either deactivate the referral blocking feature in the options (if possible, I don't know); or temporarily deactivate the firewall itself (remember to reactivate it as soon as you finish downloading!)

Test Subject
#938 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:07 PM
where do u find the bunk beds coz i downloaded it and put it in the collections folder den i extracted it and i still cnt find in the games plz help me!!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#939 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:27 PM
The bunk beds are in the catalog among the other beds. If you can't see them, then you may have installed them improperly...

Wait! You don't have to put them in the "Collections" folder, but in the "Downloads" folder!

Also, if you want to use the bunk beds, be sure that the FLOOR MIRROR is in your download folder, otherwise they will flash blue.

Scholar
#940 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 7:40 PM
My gosh, this is amazing!! Thank you all for your hard work. time. and the beauty of this
collection!
Test Subject
#941 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 12:09 PM
Thank you Dream Team, that name is very well chosen, You are The Dream Team!!!!*bounces true the room by happiness ))*
#942 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 12:51 AM
Oh wow I just love the loft beds with the dressers and desks under them. It's such a space saver for my sims. The only thing I wish I had was a bookshelf that fit under the loft beds but otherwise everything is just fantastic.
Space Pony
#943 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:52 AM
Pretty indeed.

Is it okay to ask a question about the things in "this thread," or should I ask it elsewhere? I have a screenshot that would go with my question.
Mesh Maestro
#944 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sierradane
Pretty indeed.

Is it okay to ask a question about the things in "this thread," or should I ask it elsewhere? I have a screenshot that would go with my question.

Of course you are welcome to ask your question here...

Space Pony
#945 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:00 AM
I was using one of the windows in a house I was building and noticed that it didn't fit snugly like the other window. The unsnug window is on the right, the Maxi window on the left.

Is there something wrong with the window on the right? Or is that how it's supposed to look?

I hope you can see what I am talking about.
Creators of the "Grand Trianon"
Original Poster
#946 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 4:08 AM
Grand Trianon Architecture Set

09 October - Updated the "Poster Narrow Window" rar: Corrected the wall mask cut-out.

Thank you "sierradane" for bringing this to our attention... Seen in the screen shot below the issue has been corrected...
Screenshots

To prevent flashing blue objects you need to install the FLOOR MIRROR

-----------------------------------------------------------
The "Dream Team" members:
Atavera, JWoods, Numenor, Peter_halland, Raquelcesar
Forum Resident
#947 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 12:49 AM
Where can I find the object in this set? I don't see where the download link it.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
The ModFather
retired moderator
#948 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM
See posts # 3 to 7

Lab Assistant
#949 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:26 AM
posting
Lab Assistant
#950 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:27 AM
still no files to download
Page 38 of 61