Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ownable Limousine: the "Transatlantic" by Numenorean Engines

by Numenor Posted 26th Oct 2005 at 12:48 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2009 at 9:34 PM by -Maylin-

213 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 205 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 9
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#101 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 3:51 PM
Then welcome to MTS2! I'm Italian, too Ciao!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#102 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 5:18 PM
Millions of thanks....
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#103 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 6:33 PM
NEW RECOLOURS!

Please check the five beautiful recolours made by MaryLou: you can find them at her site, www.maylousims2.it, in this page.
The site is in Italian, but you just have to click on the pictures, and the download will start

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#104 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 4:55 AM
Good!
Xixi~
Field Researcher
#105 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:22 PM
Default It doesn't work though!
I got this and in the game it shows up but when you try to drive it it your sim can't get to it, it's too big!!!

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#106 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:34 PM
simchic997, screenshot?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#107 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:57 PM
Simchic, in my tests I've placed the Limo at the far end of the lot without problems; you just have to be sure that there are at least 3 additional rows of tiles on the front of the car.

Field Researcher
#108 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:24 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:32 PM.
@Simchic:
The only problems that I have had in mine many tests are those known
1- if you order a sim to "drive to...." when he is standing really close to the car he walks, runs, around the Limo.
2- if the sim is walking through the car, (due to the known bug), he can't find his route to the car, and stands still, without doing anything."
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
just have to be sure that there are at least 3 additional rows of tiles on the front of the car.

The Limo works fine without the 3 additional rows of tiles, too I'm sure.

Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Please check the five beautiful recolours made by MaryLou

Thanks !!!

OT
@Alex: I'm italian, too Ciao!!!
Field Researcher
#109 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:29 PM
Brilliant job!!! Love it!
Thank you so much for sharing
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#110 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 11:02 PM
??? Please talk only in English and no adult language here

Lab Assistant
#111 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 1:22 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 29,999 SIMOLEONS?!?!?! My poor simmies will be dead before I give them that car...

ELIZAAAMOLLYYYYY.
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
#112 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 7:39 PM
Thanx a lot! Definitely gonna let my sim drive this one from now on.. and money is no object for her.. hrm.. :-)

Thanx! Very cool!
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:24 PM
I really like this car, would love to see it in purple and green two tonned, hey Num think you could make a mercury? I am crazy about a mercury.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#114 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 10:23 PM
Please check the link I've posted on the main post, regarding the recolours by MaryLou: she has created a wonderful dark green recolour.

As for the Mercury, sorry, I can't create such a complex mesh. If I could, I'd build a 1965 Lincoln Continental convertible

Test Subject
#115 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:17 PM
I love this thing. Thanks for making this.
Field Researcher
#116 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:24 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 13th Jan 2006 at 2:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kimajjas
I really like this car, would love to see it in purple

Purple? I haven't thought about purple.....but it's possible ...it's easy to create it
I'll create it soon

Well, I created others two recolors: purple and "fucsia".
You can find them here
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...3913#post973913
Hope you like them.
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:06 AM
thank you Mary lou. I just saw it in purple looks great
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 3:48 PM
Heya - i've had the wheel detatchment in the lot problem too - i have nightlife - hmm.. Well it seems like it's ok for most people, so don't worry too much! :D
Test Subject
#119 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:27 AM
Cool!

Great job.
Test Subject
#120 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 7:30 AM
Wow this is soo cool Yay

Kazuya Mishima: Well, you never really forget about being thrown in a volcano.
Test Subject
#121 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 8:08 PM
Default zipfile
hey, could you upload this as a zip file too? I can't download rar files and I REALLY want this limo. Thank you.
Test Subject
#122 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:01 AM
thank you very much for sharing now hef and his playmates simms have thier ride
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#123 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 1:03 AM
Mabsim92 - check the MTS2 Q-Xpress: it will solve all your downloading/extracting/installing problems

Test Subject
#124 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 1:52 AM
very very nice i would type how much i acctually thought but there would not be onugh room

Wats done is done it cant be helped and it can't be changed-Me
your never gonna stop the bad stuff by complaining-HE HE ME
Test Subject
#125 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:27 AM
emm...i hv NL but the car din appear on my game...help any1 =/...
great job tho ^^
Page 5 of 9