Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Farm set 1 - The Barn

by roseisred Posted 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:03 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2006 at 2:03 PM by roseisred : spelling

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 6:57 AM
Oh this is so cool! I grew up just outside a city in a rundown suburb, but now live in a suburb that has a lot of rural character and many farms nearby. I am starting to learn more about farms and how people live on them and what the houses and buildings are like. This is a really fun way for me to take a peek and I think it's a great way to show your children what the farm was like. I think even my little daughter who is really into playing with her toy farm set now will enjoy seeing the building on the screen. Thanks so much! I can't wait to see what else you add to this series.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 1:14 PM
Excellent work, very handy set for builders. Thanks!
Scholar
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 2:41 PM
Oh excellent work! I am getting ready to start a whole farm ranch town - this is perfect! Thanks so very much! pammats
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 2:43 PM
I am so appreciative that you made barn necesities. For a year now I've been looking for farming and barn stuff here at MOD and I had found very little on the subjects or found no meshes to go with certain recolors( which makes them worthless). Thanks for taking the time to make these.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 6:18 PM
What vickie said goes DOUBLE....no no...TRIPLE for me! I have a farm already made but it doesn't have the right flavor, til NOW! Thanks so much! XX OO

If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:34 PM
Looks good. I had been wishing for some 'less perfect' things for some of my buildings. These will be great. You have inspired me to go back and do another medival neighborhood. Some of these will be perfect.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 6:11 PM
do those horses live? how did you get them?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mætts
do those horses live? how did you get them?

Where I get all the animals:
Chickens
dog- sitting
horse
various animals
Goose
sitting cats
Standing Cat
standing dog
misc animals
Rooster and other animals
Drivable Horse and Carriage
Drivable horse
drivable horse and wagon

Don't forget to say "thank you" to Sims2 creators and recolorers (is that a word?) And support this site!

Thanks, for all your posts and thanks. I often don't have time to respond, but they make my day and warm my heart.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 12:10 PM
Wow O.O
Very Very good work
I surched everywhere to find these things, thxthx
Niggi
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 1:03 AM
Thank you very much for sharing your hard work! I too was in need of more barn/farm stuff.. I think Maxi left a lot of possibilities out of the scheme of things.. but then we have wonderful and talented artists/creators like you! 5 stars a big thank you!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nychic_emt
Thank you very much for sharing your hard work! I too was in need of more barn/farm stuff.. I think Maxi left a lot of possibilities out of the scheme of things.. but then we have wonderful and talented artists/creators like you! 5 stars a big thank you!

i second that!!! but i was wondering, if the hay bales that i see in the screenshots are included, coz i cant find them... or am i just being stupid? please tell me llama!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 9:39 PM
no they aren't included and unforunately the modder who made them has removed everything from mts2

Don't forget to say "thank you" to Sims2 creators and recolorers (is that a word?) And support this site!

Thanks, for all your posts and thanks. I often don't have time to respond, but they make my day and warm my heart.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:13 AM
All I can say is wow. I mean, I can't even begin to imagine the time all this took. That said, I agree with a lot of the posts in that the items are extremely useful. And best of all: THEY ACTUALLY WORK!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 1:17 AM
Hi! I'm wonderring if I just download the door, will it work by it's self? Reason being is because I'm making my own farm and I just needed a door for it and a few other things. Please get back with me soon. Thank you